We offer a quick worldwide delivery to meet your custom manufacturing goal.
We have 40+ quality materials, including plastics, metals, ceramics & more.
Get instant quotes for your project. Experience 24×7 availability services with us.
We have a team of experienced & skilled engineers that understand your every requirement.
We ensure state-of-the-art quality services in every product to deliver you the best result.
Our workshops are equipped with top-notch 3d printer & robust technologies.
On-Demand PolyJet 3D Printing
PolyJet printing is an advanced and prevalent additive manufacturing technology that builds cost-effective parts that are durable and stronger. KARV Automation offers businesses on-demand PolyJet printing to help them thrive on the best quality and customer satisfaction.
What Is PolyJet Printing?
PolyJet printing uses a jetting method in which tiny photopolymer droplets are sprayed over the printing bed and cured. It’s a highly efficient industrial manufacturing method that speeds up the production lineup. Elastomeric parts built using PolyJet technology include housings, seals, and gaskets.
How Does the PolyJet Process Work?
Pre-ProcessingOnce the 3d model is prepared using CAD, the preparation software controls the disposition of the photopolymer for the curing process. The software also determines the positioning of support structures from the 3D CAD file.
» Read More
The PolyJet 3d printing process quickly cures the liquid photopolymer droplets, leveraging strong UV lights. Thin layers of photopolymer start building up on the printing bed to create the solid component. At the same time, the machine will also build the support structures if required in the design.
Post-ProcessingOnce the object is made, the support structures are removed with the help of water. In PolyJet printing, there is no need for post-curing and the parts are all set for delivery.
What Makes PolyJet 3D Printing Unique?
- The support structures are made up of polyethylene and are easy to dissolve using water.
- This method offers accuracy up to 0.014 mm, which is hard to get in many other technologies.
- Multi-colour printing is much more efficient with PolyJet technology.
Where is PolyJet 3D Printing Service Used?
- Consumer products manufacturing
- Creating accessories in the automotive industry
- Manufacturing of complex machinery prototypes
- Producing soft-touch components and demonstration models
PolyJet 3D Printing Materials
» Read More
- Rigid Opaque
Advantages of PolyJet Printing
- Offers higher accuracy
- PolyJet can achieve excellent surface finishes
- It’s easier to build complex geometries with multiple materials
- Ideal for producing prototype models with intricate details