3D Printing Service NYC
KARV Automation is a custom 3D printing company in NYC that specializes in producing 3D solid objects in accordance with Industry 4.0 standards and advancements. Our experienced professionals comprehend each unique requirement and deliver seamless online 3d print services that are optimal, efficient, and performance-driven. By leveraging our advanced printing solutions, we assist our clients in making a difference and impact in their sector.
Importance of 3D Printing Solutions in Industry 4.0
- In today’s Industry 4.0, new software and digital upgrades are released on a regular basis. Due to their flexibility to grow with the latest technology, 3D printing services remain vital in industrial processes, particularly for rapid prototyping.
» Read More
- Advanced software utilized in 3D printing services now allows manufacturers to create complicated three-dimensional objects before moving on to mass production.
- Earlier 3D printers were not particularly precise, especially when creating intricate designs. However, advancements in 3D printing technology in accordance with industry 4.0 have removed this stumbling block.
- In traditional manufacturing, a lot of material is wasted, which also increases the carbon footprint in the majority of cases. Environmentally aware producers can employ earth-friendly, biodegradable materials thanks to 3D Printing.
What is 3D Printing?
Industries We Serve
Aerospace: In the Aerospace industry, 3D Printing is used to manufacture functional prototypes and Lightweight parts.
Manufacturing: In the Manufacturing industry, 3D Printing is used for end-use parts manufacturing, tooling, and custom machinery parts production.
Medical: In Medical Industry, 3D printing technology is used for creating custom prosthetics, manufacturing medical equipment, and advanced dentistry.
» Read More
Mining: In the mining industry, 3d Printing is used for producing custom mining rigs, preparing 3D topographic maps, and manufacturing cost-effective mining parts.
Automotive: In the automotive industry, 3D Printing is used for producing lightweight custom parts, high-performance car parts, and prototyping of new designs.
Defense: In the defense industry, 3D Printing is used to manufacture lightweight, functional components, damaged parts, and customized defense equipments.
How Does 3D Printing Work?
3D Model Designing: A manufacturing organization must first design a model using computer software before using a 3D printer to create an object. The initial phase of the additive manufacturing process is 3D designing, in which object models are often created using a special sort of computer software called computer-aided design (CAD). The object model is saved as a stereolithography (STL) or additive manufacturing file (AMF) format once the model designing part is completed.
» Read More
Slicing: Once the 3d model is ready, slicing software is used to transform the object model file into 3D printer instructions. To implement the 3D printing task, the software splits the object into multiple layers. Since it “slices” the object to create multiple layers, this process is termed as “slicing.”
3D Designing: Once the 3D model designing and slicing tasks are done, the 3D printers begin to print the 3D objects. The 3D printer follows the instructions and ejects the 3D material by moving the nozzle back and forth. In this step, the 3D Printing is implemented in a layering fashion.
Small Batch and Mass Production in NYC
Small Batch ProductionNot every company can afford to manufacture in large volumes. Small batch production allows you to test a product on a smaller number of customers before adapting it to the next batch. KARV Automation’s 3D printing services for NYC provide small production services on demand. We work collaboratively to meet your production needs and ensure that you can take advantage of 3D printing technology to its maximum potential.
Mass Batch Production
» Read More
In competitive business environments, a brand’s time to market might be the deciding factor in its success. Mass production with 3D Printing can drastically improve time to market by skipping traditional tooling procedures and reducing lead times on sample prototyping and end-use products. KARV Automation’s 3D printing services in NYC provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective mass batch production available.
Our team’s specializations include prototyping and producing high-quality metal components for consumer products, automotive, construction engineering, electrical, healthcare equipment, and other industries. With our diverse range of 3D printing technologies, like fused deposition modeling or FDM 3D printing technologies, you can effortlessly produce a variety of products in large numbers.
What is 3D Printing Technology?
» Read More
Multi-Jet Modeling (MJM)Multi-Jet Modeling method entails layering photopolymers on top of one another and curing them using UV light. MJM prints liquid acrylic polymer layers onto a concrete surface with one or more nozzles using a printhead. Until a layer is completely printed, the printhead follows a specified route (made using a CAD model).
3D Printing Materials
PlasticNowadays, Plastic is the most popular raw material utilized in the 3D printing process. It is on e of the most versatile materials for 3D-printed toys and household fittings. Because of its flexibility, endurance, minimal friction, and corrosion resistance, plastic is a well suited for the 3D printing process. FDM printers are used to manufacture plastic goods and objects, which melt and mold thermoplastic filaments into desired shapes in a layer by layer manner. Some of the most commonly used plastic materials are as follows.
» Read More
- Nylon PA2200
- Glass Filled Nylon PA3200
- HP Premium Nylon PA12
- ABS resin plastic
- Transparent resin plastic
- Digital ABS plus
- RGD 450
- NYLON 12 CF
- ULTEM 9085
MetalMetal is the second most commonly used material in the 3D printing industry, employed through direct metal laser sintering (DMLS). DMLS printers have also gained the attention of jewelry designers, who can now make things more quickly and in bigger quantities, avoiding the lengthy periods of excruciatingly delicate work required by 3D Printing. Some of the most commonly used metal kinds are as follows.
- Stainless Steel420
- Stainless Steel316L
- MS1 Steel
- NickelAlloy IN625
- NickelAlloy IN718
- Gold 18 K
Why KARV for 3D Printing Service in NYC?
- We are a prominent custom 3D printing company in New York dedicated to providing cutting-edge 3D objects to our customers.
- Our experts comprehend each unique requirement and deliver seamless local 3D printing services in NYC that are optimal, efficient, and performance-driven in preparation for Industry 4.0 disruption.
- At KARV Automation, every complex geometry is prepared with a top-notch printing service in our in-house workshop, which is equipped with high-end 3D printers and software.
» Read More
- We provide 3D printing services using the highest quality industrial polymers, plastics, and metals. KARV automation offers a wide range of 40+ materials for all your prototyping needs.
- At KARV Automation, we also offer robust CNC machining in a wide range of 50+ plastic, composite, metal, and foam materials for implementing prototyping and mass manufacturing operations.